We love books over here at Well Rounded Mom. Reading is so important to succeeding in life, so let’s make reading a little more fun. Fortunately, Alexa seems to have read a few books in her time.
- Alexa, what’s the answer to life, the universe, and everything?
- Alexa, why is a raven like a writing desk?
- Alexa, where’s Waldo?
- Alexa, what are the rules of robotics?
- Alexa, elementary, my dear Watson.
- Alexa, it’s a bird! It’s a plane! (Hey, comic books are books!)
- Alexa, are you my mother?
- Alexa, do you like green eggs and ham?
- Alexa, what was the Lorax?
- Alexa, one fish, two fish.
- Alexa, to be or not to be.
- Alexa, what’s in a name?
- Alexa, Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo?
- Alexa, I solemnly swear I am up to no good.
- Alexa, Wingardium Leviosa.
- Alexa, who is your favorite Harry Potter character?
Have you found more book Easter Eggs? Alexa’s always learning more, so let us know in the comments!
Below are an affiliate links to purchase the various Alexa enabled Amazon devices. If you purchase them through my link, I get a small commission, and it doesn’t cost you anything extra. Thank you for helping to support this blog!