- Alexa, can you tell me how to get to Sesame Street? (multiple answers)
- Alexa, what’s up, Doc?
- Alexa, who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
- Alexa, where in the world is Carmen SanDiego?
- Alexa, who’s the leader of the club that’s made for me and you?
- Alexa, silly rabbit! (Hey, commercials are on TV!)
- Alexa, who’s the boss?
- Alexa, who shot JR?
- Alexa, who loves orange soda? (For all the 90s kids out there!)
- Alexa, I pity the fool.
- Who is the man that would risk his neck for his brother man?
- Alexa, more cowbell.
- Alexa, who loves ya, baby?
- Alexa, are we in the upside down?
- Alexa, oh my god, they killed Kenny!
- Alexa, who is David Pumpkins?
- Alexa, play Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock. (You can also ask her to define it.)
- Alexa, winter is coming. (multiple answers)
- Alexa, play Jeopardy!
- Alexa, Tea. Early Grey. Hot.
- Alexa, beam me up.
- Alexa, set phasers to kill.
- Alexa, warp 10.
- Alexa, live long and prosper.
- Alexa, make it so.
- Alexa, do you speak Klingon?
- Alexa, what is the prime directive?
Are there any other great TV Easter Eggs I missed? Let me know! I’ll add them as the suggestions come in. Thanks!
Next week, I’ll be talking about some great skills for Alexa — actually something useful! (Except for the farting skill… but more on that to come!)
Below are an affiliate links to purchase the various Alexa enabled Amazon devices. If you purchase them through my link, I get a small commission, and it doesn’t cost you anything extra. Thank you for helping to support this blog!